[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: ObjectLoader not found error in 2.6.2

rutfield do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 13:39:00 EDT 2007

That was very helpful, but I'm not there, yet.
I removed the widget.war from the deploy directory and restarted JBOSS.
When in admin and I select 'google widget' from the pull-down on the page layout page, the server.log says 'portal not found'.
I rebuilt and redeployed portal-widget.war, as a precaution.

Any ideas?

17:32:58,290 ERROR [STDERR] org.jboss.portal.portlet.NoSuchPortletException: No such portlet /widget.GoogleWidgetPortlet
17:32:58,293 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.jboss.portal.portlet.container.PortletContainerInvoker.getPortlet(PortletContainerInvoker.java:179)
17:32:58,293 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.jboss.portal.portlet.state.producer.ProducerPortletInvoker.getPortlet(ProducerPortletInvoker.java:186)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095342#4095342

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095342