[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam 2 breaks all-on-one-page application

damianharvey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 13:46:06 EDT 2007

I've recently upgraded to Seam 2.0.0.CR2 and another thing that has broken in my application is resetting a page after an update. Many of my pages are all-on-the-one-page types with the form on the left and the table of records on the right.

Under Seam1.2.1.GA in my persist() methods I would call: Contexts.removeFromAllContexts("vesselHome");
I would then redirect back to the same page and the instance would be clear.

Under Seam 2.0.0.CR2 this doesn't happen. The instance remains (ie. the fields in the form all retain the persisted values).

What do I have to do to make this work in Seam 2?

Thanks,

Damian.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095350#4095350

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095350