[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: custom portal file name

vinguye2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 14:44:01 EDT 2007

Yep, I've been following that discussion, too, since that user also seems to be looking for a core version:)

I'm still not sure how to remove the extra portlets.  Here's the dir listing of my deployment:

jboss-portal.sar
  conf/
  dtd/
  lib/
  META-INF/
  port-admin.sar
  portal-ajax.sar
  portal-aop.xml
  portal-core.war
  portal-server.war

I don't have the /example subdirectory in my sar, or any other portals or portlets elsewhere in my JBoss server deployment.  I also did a search for files containing the word "news" or "weather", but no luck.  So I'm still puzzled on how to remove the News and Weather pages.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095371#4095371

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095371