[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - LoadBalancingFactory - JBoss Messaging 1.4

rarondini do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 15:25:20 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I'm try to perform some tests with ClusteredConnectionFactory. When I use RoundRobinLoadBalancingFactory, the test work fine.

So, when I try to use NoLoadBalancingLoadBalancingFactory, an INFO appear when jboss is starting. The INFO is :

  | org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Exception setting attribute javax.management.Attribute at 13244cd on mbean jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=ClusteredConnectionFactory; - nested throwable: (java.lang.InstantiationException: org.jboss.jms.client.plugin.NoLoadBalancingLoadBalancingFactory).

The configuration is like this :

  |       <attribute name="SupportsLoadBalancing">true</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="LoadBalancingFactory">org.jboss.jms.client.plugin.NoLoadBalancingLoadBalancingFactory</attribute>

Thanks
Rogério Rondini

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095384#4095384

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095384