[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Help needed with WebSphere MQ JCA configuration

weston.price@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 19:53:49 EDT 2007

Actually, in furthering this thread

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095438#4095438

You could set it up to reference system properties or properties replacement in your ejb-jar.xml file. JBoss provides a properties-service.xml file that can be used to set properties dynamically. So, in your ejb-jar.xml file you could do something like:

More can be found here:

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SystemPropertiesInConfigFiles

and here

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=PropertiesService

This would at least enable you to externalize this info into one place which from your original post I believe is what you want.

Thanks to genman for this. I had completely forgotten about the dynamic replacement for properties on the host.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095441#4095441

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095441