[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: JNDI lookup for object in remote server returns local ob

DeLaBu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 16 03:09:56 EDT 2007

The lookup code is in a Stateless Session Bean in the JBoss Master.  So, in my diagram, it's in the "middle" section.

This Statless Session Bean has to look up the Stateless Session Bean in one of the remote nodes and do a call to that.

The sequence is thus:

1. Client (eg. command line) looks up Master Stateless Session Bean and calls it.
2. Master Stateless Session Bean looks up Node Stateless Session Bean (which can be on the local JBoss, but usually in another Node JBoss) and calls that.

The lookup code in 2. always returns a local instance of Node Stateless Session Bean even though the lookup specified a remote Node JBoss's IP address and I wanted a remote proxy to the Node Stateless Session Bean on the remote Node JBoss.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095485#4095485

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095485