[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: custom portal file name

vinguye2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 16 04:42:50 EDT 2007

Thanks Peter, that did the trick!

At first, I downloaded and deployed the bundled sar, which had the extras.  Then I redeployed with just the core sar.  Since I didn't explicitly do any db configurations, I assumed that no actual db was being used, and that a redeploy would clear out any data persisted from the previous deployment.

So now, I just had to delete the files in:
\jboss-portal-2.6.2.GA\server\default\data\portal\hypersonic

Looks like by default, JBoss Portal uses the file-based Hypersonic db.  It would be good to have this documented somewhere.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095517#4095517

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095517