[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: General Exception Handling in JBPM

Cynosure do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 16 08:51:12 EDT 2007

"kukeltje" wrote : If it works, it sounds like there is nothing wrong with this. I'm only not sure what happens if this occurs in one of the legs of a fork and the join is entered from the 'other' leg.

  | Would be nice if you could show us a full example, maybe on the wiki? Many people are interested I think.

Ronald,

The posted code pretty much shows you which classes you should use. In the DoSomethingWrongActionHandler  class I just throw an exception which is then handled by the jBPM framework and invokes the defined HandleBackendExceptionActionHandler class.

I could, however, decide to post the example stuff as attachments on the wiki.
I didn't test it with forks yet, but will put this on my (oh so overloaded) to do list ;)...

Tnx for the reply!

--
Yuri

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095594#4095594