[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jPDL Designer 3.1.0SP1 and Eclipse 3.3: ClassCastExcepti

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 16 09:34:35 EDT 2007

Remember, you cant just download eclipse 3.3, you need all the relevant plugins as well, and make sure they are the correct versions. These are mentioned in the META-INF\MANIFEST.MF file that comes with the GPD download. I also had weird errors until I downloaded all the latest plugins that were mentioned in that file.

Here is a list of what you must download (or just look at the file mentioned above) from the Eclipse site. At least this is what I did, and it then worked perfectly:

Name: Eclipse Drivers
- SDK: 3.3
- EMF: 2.3.0
- GEF: 3.3