[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - org.jbpm.mail.InboxServlet configure for alternate port

csweeney do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 16 15:58:39 EDT 2007

I prefer to run my development jboss server as a non privileged user, binding to port 8080. However,I believe that the very cool jbpm-mail.war that provides a mechanism to test smtp mail messages binds to port 25 (a reasonable thing to do unless your server is running as a non privileged user). I didn't find a way to change this behavior within the war file, and the source for org.jbpm.mail.InboxServlet doesn't seem to be available...

I'd be willing to figure out a patch, if I can get the source.

Any other suggestions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095776#4095776

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095776