[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Integration Testing with TestNG and embeddedEjb

b.reeve do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 16 18:25:34 EDT 2007

Frankly speaking I tried to upgrade to 2.0 CR1 and had to struggle with lots of issues. I couldn't even get a lrc working. So i reverted back to 1.2.1.
And I have been facing issues with EL in 1.2.1

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095822#4095822

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095822