[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Starting Threads and Socket listeners

dcowan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 16 21:21:43 EDT 2007

I'm trying to determine the best method to integrate a legacy protocol that starts Threads that listen on ServerSockets within a seam application.  I have considered writing an MBean wrapper, but haven't really determined the most appropriate method.  My legacy protocol start several threads that listen on sockets to communicate to legacy clients that need to send and receive data that I would like to use existing seam beans for.  Can someone suggest some ideas of how to handle this.  I thought about application scoped beans but that doesn't seem like the proper way to do it either.

Thanks for any advice

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095846#4095846

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095846