[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: MicroContainer with external dependencies

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 17 06:07:50 EDT 2007

"ataylor" wrote : If i was running as a service i would add the following to my bean definition
  | <depends>jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=DefaultDS</depends>
You mean mbean?

As MC being full state machine, this is of course there:

  |    <bean name="PojoInjectee" class="org.jboss.example.microcontainer.mbeans.PojoInjectee">
  |       <depends>jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=DefaultDS</depends>
  |    </bean>
  |
  |    <bean name="demander" class="org.jboss.example.microcontainer.demand.Demander">
  |       <demand state="Create">jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=DefaultDS</demand>
  |    </bean>

Even with additional 'demand' dependency. ;-)

But then your datasource should also be registered through MC.
Or see Carlo's JNDI problem: http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079099#4079099

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095980#4095980

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095980