[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Multiple deployment configurations

ataylor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 17 07:13:27 EDT 2007

Currently when deployed within the MC in JbossAs, the MC looks for the jboss-beans.xml configuration file. Are there any plans to allow more than one config files. currently my jboss-beans.xml file is getting  rather large, it would be good if i could abstract some of the stuff out, maybe something like:

  | <deployment xmlns="urn:jboss:bean-deployer:2.0">
  |     <import URI="META-INF/letssaymydatasourcedefinition-beans.xml"/>
  | </deployment>

This would make my depolyment a lot more maintainable.

just a thought

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096008#4096008

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096008