[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to set and get Portal session

saigon_man do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 17 09:24:25 EDT 2007

Hi,
Thanks for the response. The solution you provided only works with portlets within a portal project. If I have another portlet project deployed in jboss server (hot deploy) then this won't work (at least for me)
What I would really like to find out is how to distribute a value/object to all of the portlets deployed within the portal (they can be hot deployed, meaning that they are seperate portlet projects)
For example, I have a string value say String str = "my value". How do I distribute this value to all portlets from the portal scope when the portlets need this value without having the portlets to connect to database to get this value?

Thanks,

SGM

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096072#4096072

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096072