[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Productivity

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 17 10:59:42 EDT 2007

The JBossWS team is currently defining enhancements and changes to the project in order to improve his users productivity.
The main concern is making the whole webservice experience easier; this means helping users in making the most of jbossws for their own enterprise business.

We've just described our first idea about this interesting topic on the design forum; if anybody wants to comment or propose something, let's do it there.
Here is the introduction:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=121127

and here are the other posts about productivity efforts at different levels:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=121223
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=121252
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=121257
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=121379
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=121473

Community opinions are very important, especially for topics like this. Feel free to comment or suggest actions to improve the overall productivity.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096133#4096133

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096133