[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Reference to parent page from portlet.

dvanwest do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 17 12:03:36 EDT 2007

Can you be any more specific?  I've looked the Portal Reference Guide and the API JavaDocs and it sure didn't jump out!

Does the solution involve getting the portlet's parent node (window) then the window's parent  node (page)?  If so, how does one then convert the PortalNode reference into a PortalObject reference?  Once I have a page reference I'd like be able to add a new window.

On a similar topic, is there any documentation on the portal design.  For example, what is the relationship between PortalNodes and PortalObjects?  They seem to have similar attributes, but are independent.  Any references that provide insight?

thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096169#4096169

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096169