[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: nested conversation question

valbosoft do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 17 13:23:47 EDT 2007

Thanks PdP, looks like it's got to do with it.

Jacob,

a strange thing is happening:
the Home component is already being created when I load the page before (Vivienda.xhtml), where I put the link to the next page, which is supposed to start the nested conversation. I use the following construction:
<s:link propagation="nest" ....><f:param ..../></s:link>
On this page, I have no reference whatsoever to the Home component.
The page.xml file for the NEXT page (presentacionEdit.xhtml, which starts the nested conversation) *does* contain references to the Home component.

Now, the Home component doesn't get constructed during the loading of Vivienda.xhtml when I take away the references to the Home in the presentacionEdit.page.xml file (!!)
It seems like Seam anticipates on the load to the next page, and loads the corresponding page.xml file, which initiates the Home component.

My intention was to initiate the Home component with a page parameter every time I clic on the <s:link> link...

Regards,
Bo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096213#4096213

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096213