[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: IllegalArgumentException: Stack must not be null

gaboo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 17 13:41:09 EDT 2007

Here is the class with some code removed as I think it's not relevant.

When entityManager.merge is uncommented, the above exception ocurs.

@Stateless

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096221#4096221

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096221