[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jPDL Designer 3.1.0SP1 and Eclipse 3.3: ClassCastExcepti

Bish do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 17 15:32:42 EDT 2007

Ok - opening gpd.xml instead of processdefinition.xml will teach me not to trust documentation. I ought to know better at my age. I was right about that cast though!

More seriously, it still doesn't (appear) to work for me, though perhaps my expectations are wrong. I can open processdefinition.xml ok, but when I right click on the node (as per the getting started doc) I don't see a context menu that includes "Add task" or "Add action", nor do I have a "Swimlanes" tab as shown in fig 22 of http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JbpmGettingStarted.

Should I see those things, or is the document incorrect?

Cheers,
Ian.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096258#4096258

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096258