[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Web seervice with authentication and wsconsume

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 18 04:08:09 EDT 2007

"Christy" wrote : alessio.soldano at jboss.com
  | Thank you very much that you are helping me!
  | My problem is not solved. I downloaded jbossws-samples-1.2.1.GA and looked through jaxws-sample-context. In src/java/...... /context directory I found several classes and interfaces (EndpointEJB, EndpointJSE., EndpointNoInjectEJB, TestEndpoint, WebServiceContextEJBTestCase, WebServiceContextJSETestCase).
  | Then I went to the src/resources/.../context directory and I found web.xml and jboss-web.xml. I looked through web.xml and found, that it describes EndpointJSE class. But an ejb endpoint with secureWSDLAccess = false is in the EndpointEJB. I din't found any *.xml for it. So, I'm confused. What samples should I look? Thank you!

Well, I was looking at the 2.0.x samples, anyway there shouldn't be a lot of differences. I suggest you to build the samples so that you get the binaries and can see what is being packaged inside them.
The 2.0.x samples build creates a jaxws-samples-context.war and a jaxws-samples-context.jar: the first one features a pojo endpoint, the second one an ejb endpoint.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096409#4096409

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096409