[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: When and Why Resource Adapter implement the ConnectionMa

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 18 05:16:26 EDT 2007

"liujw2001" wrote : Hello:
  |  There is a question puzles me for a long time:
  |
  | Now that the ConnectionManager should be implemented by application server in Managed Environment, Why the Resource Adapter in some examples implements it again?
  | The implement of this ConnectionManager usually is very simple, only includes an allocateManagedConnection function.

Where did you see this happening ?
CM should be implemented by the Appserver in case of the ManagedEnvironment and by the ResourceAdapter for non Managed Environment .
Go and read the JCA specs , most of  your questions will be answered after that .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096449#4096449

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096449