[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Hooking to JBoss Shutdown

arunkrishnank do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 18 06:36:09 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I want to add a JBoss shutdown hook, so that when the JBoss shutdown is activated I want to do some pre steps, which is implemented as a method in a SessionBean.

But the problem is that the session bean gets unbound before the method and hence the lookup and creation bean itself fails.

Currently I am using a Runtime hook to do this.

Any ideas would be of great help....

Can we use any JMX mechanisms to achieve this?

regards
Arun

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096458#4096458

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096458