[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - seam security and Restful parameters

vas_opel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 18 07:13:54 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I am developing a product site using seam. The access to all pages is restricted to authorised users only. I use seam security for this purpose with a login page where each request is driven there if the user hasn't logged in. The problem i face is that i want't to use restful urls in my site (for example: /secure/viewProduct?pId=200). When the user is logged in the links works normally, but when the user isn't logged in seam redirects the user to the login page and after the succesfull login redirects again to the viewProduct url but the GET parameters (pId) are lost.

I have configured the components.xml file as defined in the tutorial in order the restful url parameters to be maintained :
    <event type="org.jboss.seam.notLoggedIn">
  |     	<action expression="#{redirect.captureCurrentView}"/>
  | 	</event>
  |
  | 	<event type="org.jboss.seam.postAuthenticate">
  |     	<action expression="#{redirect.returnToCapturedView}"/>
  | 	</event>

Any ideas how to solve this problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096469#4096469

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096469