[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Where to run maven plugin in a ear

stale.pedersen@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 18 07:23:34 EDT 2007

hi, from what i can see the aop weaving needs to be done on the "model" code. its always the class that you pointcut that gets changed/aop-weaved.

there is not much info on the maven-jbossaop-plugin yet other than what you find in this thread: http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=104619. the plugin isnt final yet, but we will try to release it with the 2.0 release of aop and if we do we will provide more documentation and examples.
stay tuned :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096471#4096471

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096471