[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: About loading of hibernate configuration in HibernateHel

QuePasa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 18 09:27:20 EDT 2007

And what ?

Ok, there my mistake with leading slash in configuration property "resource.hibernate.cfg.xml". But i've tested it without this slash too - and the algorithm of hibernate's config file loading was same as described before, in my previous post.

What if i do not want to store hibernate's config file in the jar-file ?
What if i use a jbpm-jpdl.jar lika a ordinary library in my jboss deployable web-module ? Tell me, please, where i need to store hibernate.cfg.xml in that case ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096546#4096546

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096546