[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Corrupt Installation Zip? -> jboss-portal-2.6.2.GA-bundled

treymooredb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 18 10:06:26 EDT 2007

For a couple of weeks, I've been trying to download the jboss-portal-2.6.2.GA-bundled.zip file from Sourceforge, and several different ZIP programs are refusing to extract it and are reporting that it is corrupt.

Can someone tell me if they have the same issue?  Is there some other way to get a non-corrupt copy of this file?

I've tried Winzip, 7-zip, and WinRAR and none of them will extract this file.

Thanks,
Treys

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096575#4096575

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096575