[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Unable to get JBoss portal to start

kierangreen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 18 12:34:59 EDT 2007

hi all,

I have found the issue i think - well, i changed a number of things and one of them worked ...

1. Increased Memory size for JVM options as you suggested.
2. Downloaded new jdk1.6.0_02 JVM from Sun and set JAVA_HOME to that JVM with -server option
3. Started JBoss via bin/run rather than relying on MyEclipse to handle it for me.

This now seems to have it running although the portal demo gives a 404 resource not found error.

It won't delpoy the portal admin .war at the moment, but i think i need the JBoss faces frameworks and stuff which i dont have at the moment. I will do some digging.

Thanks for all your help guys.
Kieran

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096655#4096655

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096655