[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: JMS msg get redelivered although setting retry to 0

niefeng do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 18 12:41:17 EDT 2007

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for the explanation on the problem. I will give it a try for that patch. Could I know where should I get it?

Will the solution you suggested (update the redelivery status prior the msg delivery to the client) be applied to the latest Jboss AS also? or it is a temporary solution to resolve my case?

In the jira, I saw the fix version will be in  JBossAS-5.0.0.Beta3   and JBossAS-4.2.3.GA. Does it mean I need to update my current jboss to the latest version after the official patch make available? Or will you provide a seperate patch for JBoss 4.0.5 GA?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096661#4096661

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096661