[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Hooking to JBoss Shutdown

arunkrishnank do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 18 13:18:41 EDT 2007

Hello Dimitris,

Thank you for the great suggestion. I tried it and worked, the only change needed was to set BarrierEnabledOnStartup to true.

Now when I shutdown JBoss with shutdown script my code is working perfectly as the notification send just the moment the server begins shutdown action.

The problem now is when the shutdown is activated through Ctrl + C the same problem occurs. I guess the "org.jboss.system.server.stopped" notification is not broad casted in this case.

I am using JBoss 4.0.3SP1, but still the notification is not send when Shutdown is initiated using Ctrl + C.  I saw a related issue in JIRA-2300(http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-2300).

How can I ensure safe clean up during JBoss shutdown using Ctrl+C also?

Regards
Arun

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096677#4096677

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096677