[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: wsconsume Ant task fails to find

balkanboy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 18 19:18:48 EDT 2007

"balkanboy" wrote : My apologies - I dont think I did my due diligence with the classpath - I've fixed the problem - I added "fork=true" to the 'wsconsume' Ant task, as well as , and it started to work.

  | Thanks for reading :).

Hm, my code got eaten- here's the fix:

  | <wsconsume verbose="true"
  | 			fork="true"
  | 			destdir="${classes.gen.dir}"
  | 			sourcedestdir="${src.gen.dir}"
  | 			package="com.raf.uspsbrm.datamart.wsclient"
  | 			wsdl="${conf.gen.dir}/DatamartService.wsdl"
  | 			wsdlLocation="http://127.0.0.1:8080/datamart-beans/DatamartImpl?wsdl" >
  | 			<jvmarg pathref="web.services.classpath"/>
  | 		</wsconsume>

Since the forked wsconsume task will run inside of its own JVM, obviously activation.jar is getting picked up...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096774#4096774

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096774