[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: New jBPM Getting Started Documentation

rolmey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 19 02:09:45 EDT 2007

Hi,
I'm also starting to evaluate the jBPM and have similar problem as posted by bhuber. gpd.xml is not shown as diagram, only processdefinition.xml does.

I downloaded jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.2.zip, installed it and integrated Eclipse as described in the readme of the designer subdirectory (so downloaded Eclipse eclipse-SDK-3.3-win32.zip from jboss repository and installed with ant).

kukeltje mentioned something about "...wrong combination of eclipse and gdp ...". But what kind of misconfiguration is imaginable, when I downloaded and installed the recommended packages?

RM

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096816#4096816

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096816