[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Jbossws Tutorial.

zeeshan.javeed do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 19 05:07:27 EDT 2007

HI,
I have tried to use both, wsconsume, and wsproivder but all the time i am getting error of ClassDEFFOUNDERROR.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/wsf/spi/tools/cmd/WSConsume

Althouhg, I have set classpath to  jbossws-spi, where these files are present. I am using Java -version
java version "1.6.0_03"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.6.0_03-b05, mixed mode, sharing).

Please help out... how to use. If i try to make an ant.

give the error that  classname="org.jboss.ws.tools.jaxws.ant.wsprovide" not found.

Regard,
Zeeshan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096867#4096867

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096867