[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBOSS-4.0.3SP1 Startup Sybase URL Exception

jbosstoon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 19 06:18:53 EDT 2007

I am getting the following error when starting jboss-4.0.3SP1:
Apparently wrong driver class specified for URL: class: com.sybase.jdbc3.jdbc.SybDriver, url: jdbc:sybase:Tds:dev1:24000/dev01

When I deploy the same application on a later version of jboss, no errors and app starts fine.

Unfortunately we are using jboss-4.0.3SP1 in production, and are not allowed upgrade.

Any help much appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096898#4096898

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096898