[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - EJB with infinite loop does not timeout

eia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 19 09:55:24 EDT 2007

Hi to all,

I have an application which calls other Statless Session Beans, and i want that my application be independent and be protected against EJB which have high executions times.

My application has the EJB reference which will call and tests if the execution time of an EJB exceeds a defined timeout. My code tests the duration of the execution and calls the remove() method of that EJB.

What i saw is that the remove() method is called and returns, but the CPU usage of that EJB is not freed. Apparently the EJB is NOT removed and stopped by the Container.

I have tested with an Stateless Session Bean which has a method that implements a infinite loop. So this EJB never returns.

I need help in order to know how to signal the Container to stop this EJB and to freed the resources used by it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096985#4096985

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096985