[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: away from console setup for jmx-console?

ztaps do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 19 10:14:27 EDT 2007

"PeterJ" wrote : Don't forget to open the ports in your firewall. I opened 8080, 1099, 1098, 4444, 4445.

The guy that opens up ports here at work isn't available right now to do that for me.

Is port 8080 good enough because I know for a fact that port 8080 has been opened but I still get "Cannot find server" on my html attempt when I enter the following in my internet explorer browser at my desk:

http://xxx.xx.xxx.xx:8080/jmx-console

(xxx.xx.xxx.xx is my hard-coded IP address to get to the server in our computer room)

Do I need all five to get a successful jmx-console displayed at my desk?

I'm a newbie.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096993#4096993

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096993