[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Form Element ID changed

griffitm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 19 12:24:15 EDT 2007

Thanks for the reply. I was able to use the prototype form.getInputs('text') to get an array of my form elements and replace the values that way. However, this doesn't work like I expected.  Even though the HTML form contains the correct values, the bean that the search is bound to has the old values.  I'm not sure if I can get around that, or if Ajax would be a better way to approach this after all.

MG

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097051#4097051

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097051