[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam architcture question - reusability of jsf include eleme

gothmog do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 20 00:25:00 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm pondering how Seam solves the problem of decoupling a ui element from its action class so that it can be reused. Lets take an example, suppose I have a datatable that I want to re-use in several places but i want different clickable actions on (unknown at design time) action classes on the grid items depending on the context that I am using it.

In other words how can one make action references dynamic ?

Troy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097154#4097154

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097154