[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JBossWS vs Glassfish, do we a 'Tester' ?

iner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 21 10:53:16 EDT 2007

Hello,

My mistake with Wise, sorry for that.
changed the login in 'wise-ds.xml' and able to create a new user and to log in ( shame that I cannot erase the last post )

Adding a WebService which I have tried out in Glassfish:
It is this small one:
@Stateless()
  | @WebService()
  | public class ProjectManagerWs {
  |
  |     @WebMethod
  |     public String version() {
  |         return "ProjectManager version 0.1";
  |     }
  | }

Surfing to:
http://127.0.0.1:8080/ProjectManagerWsService/ProjectManagerWs?wsdl

I am able to see the WSDL.

But adding it to wise and clicking the link which I have created gives me the following error:

16:47:48,421 INFO  [WSDLManagerBean] *** Beginning conversation, savedWsdl = null
16:47:48,426 ERROR [WSDLManagerBean] An unexpected exception occurred while selecting the wsdl.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/wsf/spi/tools/WSContractConsumer
  | 	at it.javalinux.wise.seam.actions.WSDLManagerBean.selectWsdl(WSDLManagerBean.java:116)
  | 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

Am I forgetting something ?
the mysql says:
mysql> select * from savedwsdl;
  | | idSavedWSDL | wsdlLink                                                            | wsdlText | savingDate | idUserInformation |
  | |           2 | http://127.0.0.1:8080/ProjectManagerWsService/ProjectManagerWs?wsdl | tt       | 2007-10-21 |                 3 |

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097254#4097254

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097254