[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam and JBPM with JTA enabled

mlsreekanth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 22 02:49:31 EDT 2007

Hi,

My primary requirement is to work with EJB3 entities fro JBPM action handlers by using Session Facades. So, i need all the calls to these session facades to be in a single transaction.

I am trying to use JBPM JTA transactions which are supported in JBPM 3.2 GA and configured as they described in the documentation. Now, whenever Seam is getting a managedJBPM Context, it is raising an error stating that Jbpm Context may be used inside a transaction.

Can't we use this JTA capability from JBPM.

Regards,
M.L.Srikanth

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097329#4097329

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097329