[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Benelux JBoss User Group: Rotterdam, 2nd of November : Seam

pepite do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 22 08:07:35 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am not sure this is the right place to mention it.

We will hold our second JBoss Benelux User Group meeting:

Date: Friday, 2nd November 2007
Time: Arrive 1700-1800, presentations start 1800, finish 2000-2100.
Location: Lunatech Research, Heemraadssingel 70,
3021 DD Rotterdam
The Netherlands
http://www.lunatech-research.com/contact/

The programme will begin with a presentation on Open Source SOA by Bruno Georges, Technical Development Manager, Enterprise Frameworks at JBoss. This will include an ESB Presentation and a demo based on jBPM for process flow orchestration.

In the second presentation, Peter Hilton and Nicolas Leroux, will describe
Lunatech's practical experience with JBoss Seam. We will talk about strengths and limitations of JBoss Seam 1.2.1.

Please reply by e-mail (nicolas at lunatech dot com) to let me know whether you will attend, and feel free
to forward the invitation to anyone you know who might like to attend.

Nicolas Leroux
Lunatech Research

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097428#4097428

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097428