[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Destroying Context Variable

jamesjmp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 22 11:25:11 EDT 2007

Thank you, but it doesn´t work (I´ve created a new method wich is invoked from the button. The method after persisting executes Contexts.removeFromAllContexts..)
I´ll start a new thread with this issue in the forum with more details. Thank you anyway!!
By the way, could you provide an example of "pass the  parameter without value to let it auto get new instance"
Currently I´m doing:
<h:commandButton id="save1"
                          value="#{messages['grabar']}"
action="#{pojoHome.save}"