[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Where is my process waiting for execution?

danymatte do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 22 11:52:56 EDT 2007

Hi,
I have a trouble...
In my process there are many different user and many different task. I need to find where a process instance is waiting for execution, and which user has blocked it...I need to do it from outside my process (so I can't use ExecutionContext, right?), for example in a Jsp page, where a user can understand the current task where the process is waiting for execution...
Anyone can help me? And sorry for my English....
Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097542#4097542

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097542