[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JBoss Seam in production?

modoc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 22 12:01:51 EDT 2007

I know this probably isn't the 200 server cluster you were looking for, but I run a Seam site that gets 100k+ hits/day with very little load on the server.

I HAVE been having some out of memory errors after a couple weeks up lately (relatively new issue), but I"m hoping by upgrading the jvm to the latest 1.5 will fix that as _11 had a known memory issue.

Performance wise and stability wise I think it's ready for roll out.  But I also know you're looking for an account from a large enterprise with a large cluster and huge user-base.  I'm curious about that as well.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097546#4097546

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097546