[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - 2 webapps with SSO, both use FORM authentication?

konstandinos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 22 16:48:32 EDT 2007

Hi

I have SSO enabled on my host and two webapps are configured to share authenticated sessions. Both webapps use FORM authentication.

The login.jsp form is bundled in one of these webapps. How do I set my other webapp to point to this webapp's login.jsp form?

Since it's SSO, I assume that the login forms should also be shared.

Is this correct? Or do I have to repeat code and implement login forms for both webapps?

Note: the security-domain in question looks up user info from a central user database using the DatabaseServerLoginModule.

Please clarify, thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097625#4097625

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097625