[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Communication between JBoss jBPM application and a web a

kamleshkr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 23 01:31:41 EDT 2007

Hi Ronald,
Thanks for your response..
I am still not able to get it. I have seen the testcase class. In this class the ProcessDefinition is instantiated by parsing the corresponding xml file and then ProcessInstance is created using the ProcessDefinition.

But the thing is, what code i will write inside my jsp to call the application. Means suppose i want to call the example/websale application from my index.jsp, what code i should write? can you elaborate it with some piece of code.

Thanks
Kamlesh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097690#4097690

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097690