[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portal and using openxchange ldap for users

Veroland do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 23 03:56:07 EDT 2007

OK

By modifying my login-config.xml it looks like I can get portal to search for my roles, i.e. when I specify an invalid roleCtxDN I get a error message.

However, it is not finding any of my roles, so I assume my roleFilter is incorrect: (member={1})

The exception is: org.jboss.portal.identity.IdentityException: No role found with name: User

I have added a role with name User to my ldap.

Based on my ldif file in previous post can anybody maybe tell me what my filter should look like?

Thanks in advance
Marius

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097719#4097719

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097719