[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Where is my process waiting for execution?

danymatte do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 23 04:40:00 EDT 2007

Thank you for your answer...
But how can I get the correct process instance, if I'm not the owner of root token? I mean, I log in my application with the user who partecipates in the process and wants to know where the process instance is waiting, but he hasn't any activity to complete...he wants only to know where the process instance is blocked...
For example I've seen ExecutionContext has method getProcessInstance...but if I'm outside a process instance, how can I get it? I think I can't access ExecutionContext...
I hope I've explained my problem...
Thanks!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097732#4097732

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097732