[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam + SingleSignON

DiegoCoronel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 23 08:14:44 EDT 2007

 Anyone ?? i wanna do something like JDBC..Realm, i did it in another applications without Seam and its perfect. But with Seam Authenticator the SingleSignOn valve is not working, any suggestion ?? is there any possibility to do it with seam ?? i have 2 war, ModuleSecutity and PresentationModule, my login is in ModuleSecutity and i want my PresentationModule acessing Identify from ModuleSecutity.... anyone pls ?? its really necessary in my projects. ty

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097860#4097860

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097860