[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Problem with own User Management Portlet

Soon5 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 23 09:21:30 EDT 2007

Hy there,

I am currently developing a new User Management Portlet for JBoss Portal running on JBoss AS 4.2.1. Works fine so far, but i have a little problem.

When I change the Password, it is correctly hashed and written into the Database, but when I log out and in again, the Login Module isn't using the Password from the DB. The Module uses the old Password. After a while, or when I restart the server the new password is used.

In the original User Management Portlet there isn't that Problem. How can i force the Login Module to look into the Database?

Thanks for help.

Greetings Soon5

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097883#4097883

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097883